Friday, July 22, 2005

No Demise Here

I think this is a fantastic idea and I'm so glad you've invited me to participate!

Personally, I can vouch that the rumors of your demise have been greatly exaggerated. What they say is true -- that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Over the past several months, I have seen a much more confident man rise above the challenges in his life. You have handled them with integrity, grace, and abundant patience -- you are a true butterfly!

Tonight, my instructor gave us a handout -- completely not related to esthetics whatsoever. But several statements struck me as I read it. First, "the past has given us many things that we should unlearn." As you go down the path of redefining you who are, I know you will find many things you wish you unlearn, and you will become a happier person. The second, "I am in charge, I create my own world, my thoughts become words and my words become reality." You have done nothing but demonstrate this exact statement.

I hope that as this life change comes to pass, as hurtful and stressful as it has been, you emerge from it happier than you have ever been in your life. I know you will be. Here's to new happy new beginnings -- for both of you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?