Friday, July 22, 2005

The Rumors of my Demise...

Have been greatly exaggerated! Mark Twain once said this, and I thought it was more than an appropriate opening statement for my new blog.

Well the proverbial shit has certainly hit the fan out here and the walls and floor are covered! I know I haven't communicated much of what happened to anyone, and I also know that you have probably heard rumors and innuendo emanating from the other side that have painted quite a nasty picture. I'm not sure how much of anything I really want to talk about, but hopefully through this new blog, some semblance of the truth will come out in my ramblings and you all will come to know that I am still the same old me.

Anyway, let's light this candle and get things kickin'!

My plan for the blog is to randomly post my thoughts as they pop up; to wax poetically at times; to rant and bitch on occasion; to mumble incoherently at times; and to hopefully communicate consistently and effectively with my friends and family for once. I encourage everyone else to do the same!

Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!!!!!!!

Comments:
"The trouble with Scotland, is that it's full of Scots"

King Edward I
 
My neighbor Chip Plaza once said, “ I can smell what you're stepping in”
 
Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say, 'This was their finest hour.'

Sir Winston Churchill
June 18, 1940
 
There have rumors of your demise before this. You may step in shit but you always come back smelling like a rose. This time will not be any different.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?