Tuesday, August 30, 2005

INKED!



Saturday we went nuts and got tattoos! For me it was the first time, and God damn did it hurt! This was Jenny's third time, but based on the look on her face I'd say it never gets any easier! I got a slightly modified Godsmack tribal sun and Jenny got a completely original design of some beautiful flowers. She worked with the tattoo artist for a long time to come up with the design and it looks fantastic. She'll have to tell you what kind of flowers they are because I have no idea! Anyway, it was a great experience to share together and the artwork looks really nice on us both. Crazy kids!

Comments:
Welcome to the club Hutch!
 
Wait a minute, Jason, when I wanted a tatoo you told me NO WAY and now you get one! Do you really think this is fair?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?