Friday, August 05, 2005

MOTLEY CRUE!!!!


When we started this band
All we needed, needed was a laugh
Years gone by...I'd say we've kicked some ass
When I'm enraged or hittin' the stage
Adrenaline rushing through my veins
And I'd say we're still kickin' ass!


I totally forgot. Jenny and I are going to see the Crue tomorrow night at Red Rocks! Yes, they are still alive! Hopefully we will be too after they rock our asses off tomorrow! I'm very curious to see if anyone under 30 will be there! I'll post a full report as soon as I'm recovered.

Well, I'm out the door folks. My man Troy is having his bachelor party tonight and it starts in a hour! Don't do it, Troy! Don't do it! Just kidding.

Everyone have a safe and fun weekend!

Dr. Feelgood signing off........

Comments:
Do you know who O'dean is....
 
Ummm, no.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?