Thursday, August 25, 2005

Pig Roll

I love the fact that Jason and I crack each other up on a daily basis. Yesterday, Jason emailed me to see if I had taken the dogs out to potty. I replied by saying that I had, and I had also given them a pig roll. So, Jason thought that I meant I was playing with the dogs - rolling around like pigs. What I had actually meant was that I had given the pups a little chew treat that is rolled pig skin. I wasn't sure what to call it, so I elected to refer to it as a pig roll.

Pig roll... you can't say it without smiling.

Pig rolls and giraffes with missing necks. Nearly peed my pants laughing yesterday.

Comments:
Jason is from Maine and you have to remember that. We take everything literally! Be patient with Jason, he's a work in progress. His name in Maine is Jake.....
 
Yeah, I thought of a pig pile, and then pig roll seemed to make sense. Weird...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?