Thursday, September 22, 2005

Awww, "Give the woman a chance"

Remove head from ass.

"Oh, give me a ^*&%$# break and a half! This nomination is a monumental political and policy blunder in the wake of the Michael Brown/FEMA fiasco. And I can tell you that contrary to the Miss Mary Sunshine White House spokeswoman's comments, rank-and-file DHS employees and immigration enforcement officials are absolutely livid about Myers' nomination."-Michelle Malkin

The Roanoke Times:
The Bush administration's infatuation with nepotism and political payback has led to several unqualified agency heads, most notably the disastrous Michael Brown of FEMA.
Now comes Julie Myers, nominated to lead U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement for the Department of Homeland Security without significant experience in the field. She is, however, the niece of the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and bride of Michael Chertoff's chief of staff.
That might be qualification enough for the president, but the Senate shouldn't give nominees with weak resumes the benefit of the doubt.

Desperate ICE-Wives: Who is Julie Myers?
By Debbie Schlussel
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2005/09/who_is_julie_my.html


Julie Myers: Not Qualified
By: streiff · Section: Other Politics
This is difficult story for me to write because I emphatically support the right of the president, any president, to appoint just about anyone he wants to any appointive office. It is his administration. He deserves to have his team. Equally, I am an implacable opponent of the idea that direct experience in a field is a prerequisite for most jobs, political or otherwise. While I might have reason to prefer that a doctor perform my heart surgery or an engineer design the aircraft I’m flying in, I see no good reason to require either the head of the hospital to be a doctor or the head of the Boeing to be an engineer.
There comes a time, however, when the ability and the right to appoint persons to an office trends perilously close to abuse of that ability and right.
Julie Myers is a case in point.
Read on. http://www.redstate.org/story/2005/9/21/13359/4429


"I realize that I'm not 80 years old," Myers testified. "I have a few gray hairs, more coming, but I will seek to work with those who are knowledgeable in this area, who know more than I do."
Oh Boy.

Comments:
why dont you remove the cock from yours.
 
Wow! Anal sex reference. Great well thought out comeback.
 
who cares, really?? how much time did you waste finding this useless information.. But hey, great work! i bet this is the first time in history a president has picked a nominee based on cronyism.
 
Umm, I wasted probably as much time as you do posting your propaganda. Maybe less. Your on "iggy". :)~
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?